Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Yeah mid terms are done

Well, last night was my last mid term. I am pleased to say I think I did very well. If things keep going the way they have been I think I will walk away with A's in all three classes. I am very happy with the way this quarter is going. We start to register for the next quarter classes on Nov 12th. I think I know that classes I want to take next quarter, Composition,Accounting 1, and MS office II. Again I will be short one credit to be considered full time but 3 classes is enough for me at one time.

Well for knitting. I frogged the shawl again. As I was changing colors I noticed that the pattern was messed up again. I think I will need to work on this when Liz is around to have her look at it to see if it is me or the pattern. More than likely it is me. I am working on finishing Ry's sweater. I am going to look in my stash to see if I have the yarn to make the unoriginal hat from the yarn harlot. I need a new hat and if it work out as well as I hope I might make some for christmas gifts. As I have not started any holiday knitting.

I have been working on updating my raverly site. only spend about a 1/2 hour working on it. So not much else done. I also have tryed to put a link on the blog but it did not work.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The pattern got screwy on the new color row or just in general?

Steph said...

Actually I noticed that the 4th row of the Dark gray color was off in the matter. I need to rework it then really pay attention to the pattern at that point.