Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween to all

Tonight Rick will be home passing out candy. I will be taking Ry out cuz Alley and Ryan have to work. I will be making my way to Ry's Great Grandparents and my be some friend depending on what time it ends up to be. Nick will be going out for the last time as Ireally think 15 is getting way to old to go out.

When I get back tonight I need to do some studing as we are having mid terms next week. I did take one mid term last night and I think I did rather well. it was the best mid term I have taken. It was an M & M test. All the problems related to the bag of M & M the instructor hand out. I Love M & M's so that was way to cool.

I really am having a hard time with all my knitting projects lately. I want to frog them all. My shawl-can't get the pattern to set up right, Sweater- stopped working on it and forgot were I was, also do not totally understand the pattern. Sock- to tight. I am thinking I will start on the shawl again as it has been put away for a little while and I will be fresh.This time I think I will double check every row when I am done with the row to make sure it is correct. I really want to be working on that right now. I might also finish a sweater I started for Ry. I only have the front to do and it is really easy and quick.


Well I hope everyone has a spoooky Halloween.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's amazing how things are more easily understood when put in terms of M&Ms...Alan Greenspan could reach a lot more Americans if he used M&Ms to explain national fiscal policy.