Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pampering is wonderful

Today I had my free massage from school. It was wonderful. I let my therapist decide on what kind of massage I received. She told me that for all but my back she did a swedish massage and then for my back she did a deep tissue. Well I feel great except for my shoulder blade that she really worked on. I will feel better tomorrow. Not shure if the bosses like the fact that I was not good for much today after the massage. I felt like Jello most of the day. I will be signing up for more massages when they are opened up again.


I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. We will be spend the day at my Mother in laws. Friday I will be one of the crazies that shops at unGodly hours in the morning. Then home to start putting up Christmas decorations.

No comments: