Friday, November 9, 2007

Misc thoughts

I need help as you can see I changed my colors. Now I have a wrench on the side bar. I did not change anything else, so how do I get rid of them?

I thought with the season changing I would change the colors of my blog. Well I am also still trying to figure all this out. I am hoping to add link buttoms but just don't exact understand how to do it. Well the updates will have to wait until after I am done with the chapter readings that I have to do for my Into to Business Class on Monday. Maybe I will do some reading and when I need a break I will try to figure this thing out.

On another note; Nick's Soccer team has their first state Tournament game tonight at 5:00 pm. This should be interesting as they are planning the #1 team from the North division and they are in 4th place for the South Division. This is the first time in about 4 years that this team is not going into the State Tournements in first place and they are really struggling with that. The games are held at Stillwater High School, which is nice as it is only about 15 minutes from my house. Well I will try to post pics this weekend.(sometime Mac does not want to give me my photos.)

Lisa posted about women doing "cat calls" to men. Lisa I have to agree with you that it is wrong for anyone to do that, and about the double standards, most men would not care and would more than likely think it was flattering to have a pretty women doing "cat calls" to them, but if the person(s) doing the "cat calling" is not their ideal person they get upset. Personally I don't think anyone should be doing it in the first place, but that is just me.

I finished one of the unorginal hats from Yarn Harlot, because I did not swatch before the hat is for Ry and will only fit for a very short amount of time, as it is small now. Thanks to Rachel I started another one with different yarn and borrowed needles from Rachel. I hope this will turn out bigger. Again I did not swatch so we will see what I get.

I guess this should be it for now I should really do some work.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Only you see the wrenches. If you click on them it lets you edit that area on the sidebar. The change looks nice.