Tuesday, November 20, 2007

OH my only three weeks left

Well started to work on my final paper for my Intro to Business course today. It is due in three weeks. so I thought maybe I should start. It has to be at least 4 pages with a power point presenation. When I present the paper it needs to be a minimum of 7 minute so I have a feeling it will be more than 4 pages. I have been assigned St. Jude Medical to write about. Since the start of class I have had to follow their stock, which by the way has dropped. I need to include why the stock did what it did no the paper, or least guess why it the stock dropped. Well I am on my way as I have one page just about done so I will try to write about a page a day for the rest of the week then I can edit it. I will more then likely have a couple of friends read it to make sure it flows. Other than that school is going great. I am getting really good grades in my classes.

We just registered for classes so next quarter I have Intro to Macroeconomics, Computer Imformation systems, and Interpersonal relations. These should not be to bad to do together. I was hoping to take the Comp class but it was only offer on a night I was not available.

As for knitting I am still working on the unoriginal hats for my small group girls. I now have only 3 done and I am going to run out of yarn on the fourth one (I know, Knit faster). I will need to wait until this weekend to get more yarn. I need to order yarn for christmas gifts, then knit the gifts. I have a feeling I will be giving the gift of yarn then knitting after christmas.

No comments: