Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Soccer Tournements.

Well Nick team lost the both games at the soccer tournements this last weekend. I feel bad for most of the kids, they tried very hard. Their is one kid on the team that we have had run ins with. He thinks he is the best player on the team and wont pass the ball to anyone and when something goes wrong he gets in my sons face and tells him it was his fault. Nick does not even need to be near the ball for this kid to start telling Nick he should not be on the team, he is not good enough to play soccer at all let alone on the varsity team. My son and I have talked to the coaches about this issue and we are told Nick should just ignore him. Well, I now that I do not have any emotional disablities and I would not be able to take that on a daily bases. So how the Hell is a child of 15 (Mentally 10) to deal with this. Well on Friday night at in the middle of the game the kid got in Nicks face again this time pointing his finger about an inch from his face. I watch for a minute or so then was on my way to yell at the coaches when one went up to them to stop it. Well my son was very upset as expected and walked off the field. We finally got Nick to go back on the field, and the rest of the game was better. The coaches must have said something to the ASS HOLE (sorry don't like the kid) because he layed off Nick.

The next day before the game Rick and I went up to one of the coaches to make sure that they would be on top of this situation to make sure it did not happen agian. The coach that we were talking to called Nick over and talked to him about what he sould do if it starts again. Like it is Nicks fault. I told the coach that the other kid needs to be talked to also, and I was told that they talked to everyone. That was it, its like they only care to not upset the other kid. I am so angry that the coachs do not feel that this is a problem even though I have told them that Nick does not want to play (softball, which is in the spring)because of this kids. All they say is we need you. The Coachs asked me what they should do about this? Isn't that their job to know how to deal with bullys. I do not care if this is a team for kids with disablities or not harrassment is still harrassment and wrong.

Ok enough venting, Sunday the family went to the Water Park of America and had a blast. We found out Ry does not like water on her head and she love the family hot tub. We spent about 4 hours playing in the water and all came home exhusted. This was great family time.

On the knitting front I have made 2 1/2 unorignal hats. I still have 4.5 to make for my small group girls. I was hoping to have them done by Wednesday, but with class and home work I do not think I will be able to get more than the other have done. I will need to give Rach back her needs on Thursday, cuz I don't feel right keeping them longer as she also want to make the hats. I will go this weekend and purchase my own needles.

No comments: