Monday, August 6, 2007

Painting and Moving

Well the weekend was a full one. With A and R moving out. Hubby, A and I spent the Saturday painting R's room (Teal and Raspberry Pinky purple) Pic to follow forgot the camera. Then we put up Little Mermaid decals. The room is sooooo cute. Of course Grandma and Grandpa went to K-mart, found a lamp and Valance with Little Mermaid on them so we had to buy them to make our Princesses room perfect. We then spent the rest of the day and part of Sunday helping them move more items over to the new apartment.

As for knitting I worked on my socks while Hubby and I went out to coffee with my B-i-l. I turned the heel and started the gussett. I am still impatiently waiting for my yarn for the Icelandic shawl. Still have over a week before she gets the yarn in her shop so it will probably be about two weeks until I receive the yarn in my grubby hand.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good to see you blogging...about the Icelandic Shawl, where are you getting your yarn from? I can't remember if Sarah's Yarns had the kit for cheap or if it was someone else? Of course, since Sarah's is out of stock for one more week, I doubt she'll come back on with the low price, it'll probably go up to match other sellers. Anyway...what's your source?

Steph said...

I ordered the yarn from Sarah's yarn. I should be getting in about another week. as far as I know I got it still for $14.00. She has not emailed me that the price has changed.