Friday, August 17, 2007

I just checked were I am on the list for Ravelry here it is:

You signed up on July 17, 2007
You are #17825 on the list.
8492 people are ahead of you in line.
8471 people are behind you in line.
34% of the list has been invited so far

I think it will be while before I see the site. Oh well, I lived this long without being on the site I can wait a little longer.

We this weekend we are hoping to take my car and dog to Globe Univerisity in Woodbury for a car/dog wash to help raise money for the students in the Vet Tech class to go to a pet sancutary. I hope it does not rain so they can raise a lot of money.

We are taking Ry to the Minnesota Zoo on Sunday. We went to the Library and got the free passes to the Zoo. I can't wait to see her at the zoo as she is really starting to show interest in things. The Farm should also be fun when she can pet the animals.

I am still waiting for my yarn from Sarah's Yarn. I did contact her today and found out the manufacturer has shipped her the yarn so she should be getting it in the beginning of next week so my should be shipping by the middle of next week. I can wait I want to start on that NOOOW. OK so I need to have patience. Which I am not very good at. I am really tired of working the socks that I started to hold me over. I have about an inch left before starting on the toes. I will be done with these by the time I get my yarn. I have only been working on them on Thursday Nights so the process is slow.

No comments: