Friday, August 3, 2007

My very first blog

I have finally decided that I needed to catch up with the rest of the world and have a blog.
I will not promise to post everyday or even every week. I will do my best to post often.

I am currently working on a pair of sock on two circular needle. I will soon be starting the Icelandic shawl as soon as my yarn arrives as it is on back order at this point. Should be in on August 15 the sent to me. I have some projects for my grandaughter R the I need to do for Christmas.

I am sooooo excited I receive fleece from my boss. Now a friend from my knitting group and I are going to process it and them she is going to teach me to spin the wool.

We for now that is all. I will be working on getting pic of different item up on the site.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yay! Welcome!

Emily said...

Welcome! Hey, I had a posting gap from January until April. I can't exactly criticize.