Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New adventures

Well, as you can see I did not post last night in class. We actually did something. We did a review for the midterm next week. I wish the instructor would have taught the last 4 weeks the same way as he did last night, quickly. I actually felt like it was not a complete waste of time.

On the Knitting front I have been working on the unoriginal hats for my small group girls. I have 4 of the 8 done. I should have the rest done by Next Wednesday. Which will be a good thing they were to be christmas present and it would be nice for them to be able to use them before winter is over completely.

My hubby and I have decided to check out the SCA. We are looking forward to finding out more about it and the different things we can learn. We think we are going to look at 16th century Ireland. (He wants to wear a kilt and that is the only time period I can find so far). I am excited to talk to G about it more at knitting tomorrow. We will need to find out more about what Nick will be able to do. But we talked to him last night and he is looking forward to it.

Well that is it for now.

No comments: