Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I have three hour to update

Its computer information system time again. I have three boring hour to update the blog. I will not bore you again this week with what it not happening in this class.

This week on the knitting front I made Rick the fist thing ever. I amde him fingerless gloves. I have found that I like making them as I am able to get a pair of them done in less the a day. We went Sunday to knit N from the heart and bought 2 skeins of casade 220. One for Rick fingerless gloves and one for new mittens for me. I will start on the mittens for me this week if not before I will start them on Thursday after class at knitting.

On the spinning front. I have plyed, washed and wound the gray and white wool that I learned to spin on. I have also done the same to the pretty pink wool I have a really nice cake of pretty pink. I keep spinning the pretty pink into yarn.

We had an IEP meeting for Nick today, regarding what will happen next year for high school for him. Well let just say I have a really good feeling that I will be the state about the way this district is going to handle my son's education. I hate the fact that everytime there should be a good change they always make it into some way to get him into a different program. I will have more on that issue at a later date.


Well I should go and actually pay some attention to the instructor he is now ready to start trying to teach chapter 4. We are now an hour and a half into class and he is now getting to the new chapter. We have just been reveiwing how to create folders for the last hour.

bye for now

No comments: