Monday, February 11, 2008

Well I just took my first midterm for the quarter. I have one more tomorrow. I think I did ok. I was not as ready for this test as I would have liked. I will be spending some extra time tonight studying for tomorrows test.

Rick and I bought a camper on Saturday, pending repairs (it is a pop up camper) one of the seams have ripped out and they are checking to see how much it will cost to repair. Well I did some checking on my own today and will be going to take photos of the repairs that need to be made so I can email them to the repair shop. The price that was quoted to me was about $35 for fix. I hope that is the case as it will be a lot less then we were expecting. The camper is a 1997 Palomino Mustang. It has everything that I wanted in a camper. I was so shocked to find out that it was in our price range. We will be finding out what the cost the RV center got on Wednesday. We will hopefully making the final decision of what to do my Thursday.

Sunday we checked out the Archery practice with the SCA. I think the boys will really like it when they can shoot themselves. The loner equipment was not there, but show be the next few weeks. We are talking about going to the event that is Rochester in March. that should be fun and should give a better feel for the SCA.

Knitting I am still working on the hats for my small group girls, I have 3 left to make. I really wanted them done my Wednesday but I do not think it will happen. I also need to make a pair of mittens for myself before the 22nd as I need them for winter white out (church retreat). If I do not get them done before he 22nd I can work on them on the trip there it is a 4 hour ride with 80 junior high kids.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Good luck with the camper. Sounds like it could make a great summer for you.