Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Semister

Well the new semister has started. My class are not the toughest but the amount of home work will be a killer for me. Monday night class is Intro to marco economics. We are doing a unit a night which is approx 4-5 chapters in a unit plus assignments. We will have a 5 page paper due at the end of class but we don't have all the information for it yet.

My Tuesday night class is Copmuter informations systems. This class is really easy but the hard part is to stay awake. As it is areally boring. This is were I am writing this tonight or I will fall alseep.

Thursday I have Interpersonal relations. I actually really like this class. I am learning a lot. Hubby and I are taking the class at the same time. He does not like it. I am going to have to write a paper as to why I deserve an A in the class for the final project. We will need to present this at the end of class. The presentation can be in different forms if we do not want ot talk in class. I was thinking that I would write it a put it on here. Then all of my friends can let me know if I have grown and deserve an A. HEHEHEH. This week in this class we have to write our mission statement. I have to start that tonight. I am looking forward to writing this to see if I will start to live what I write.

We as for knitting I have not really worked on anything in about two weeks. I have been slowly working on the Icelandic shawl one row at a time (or should I say a night) I still have socks on the needles so I should finish these. I might start market bags or dish clothes for gifts.

Rick bought me a new book by the author I like so I start to read that on Saturday and I should be finishing that tonight.

Well I should go and pay attention, hopefully he will stop talking and let us do something other than listen to him. snooooooze. (nothing like listening to a computer geek talk about 1's and 0's.) which by the way we do not need to know according to the syllabus.

No comments: