Tuesday, December 18, 2007

YEAH!!!!! Finals are over!!!!!!

Well finals are done. I am so excited I got A"s on all three finals and have A's in all three classes. Like I said before this is the first is the first time that I received straight A's in all my clases. I was not the best student growing up. It shows that age has a lot to do thing how well I do in school.

Well I have off until January 3rd. Then I start another set of three classes, Interpersonal relations, Intro to Macroeconomic, and informational systems. I think I should do about the same in these classes.

On the knitting front I have been working on finishing Ry's sweater for Christmas. I might have it done, if not its ok. It would have been an extra gift. I still need to finish the second fingerless glove for Ry. I will have it done on thurday at knitting.


I need to get focused on some projets. I need to frog the sweater I was doing for myself and start it over. I want to work on the shawl after the first of the year. I want to focus on making at least one pair of socks a month plus working on other projects.

No comments: