Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas was wonderful!

With this being Rylyn's first Christmas, we had a lot of fun with her. It took only about 2 seconds to figure out the gift thing. When she was not opening her stuff she tryed to help the closest person. It was cute.

I am really glad that noone got carried away this year with buying gifts for others. I did make some last minute gifts. Last Thursday I started a pair of mittens for Josh but ended up making them into fingerless gloves for my niece. I then went to Joanns and grabbed wool ease to make Josh his, which ended up fingerless as I thought he would like them better. So I proved to myself that I can make Mittens in about a day for a pair as long as they are a simple pattern.

Rick got me my ball winder and an M & M racecar candy dispenser. I love them both. I have not played with the ball winder yet. I hope to play tonight.

I am looking forward to knitting tomorrow night as it will be the last time I will be there for the whole night for about 12 weeks and it is our christmas party.

No comments: