Monday, December 10, 2007

All nerves

Well, Report on St. Jude Medical in St. Paul completed, Power Point ready. Now I have to present the report in front of the class. I hate this part. I get so nervous, I feel like I am the deepest shade of red, my heart pounds so hard I have a hard time breathing. I know their is nothing to worry about and most of the people in class feel the same way. I just do not want to do it. (pout, pout) :(:(. My paper is pretty good, so I shoudl do well on that part.

On the knitting front I made one (right hand) fingerless glove for me on saturday, I was going to make the other one on Sunday, but got this great idea to make some for Ry. Well I have her Right hand one done too. So I will be working on getting the other hand done for both of us this week while I study for finals next week. (Pic later)

No comments: