Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Back to school

Well last night was the first class. Intro to Business, should be fun, I have never had a class that on the first night the instructor expected that you would have ready the first chapter before ever setting foot in the class. Well, it went fine noone read the chapter. Unfortunately we now have 3 chapters to ready by next monday 106 pages. Should not be to hard unless the other classes I have Tuesday and Thursday do the same thing, because I also have other home work for the class.

I have started to pull the research for the paper I have to do. We were assigned a company to watch their stock and to write about what they do, decisions they would need to make etc. My company is St. Judes Medical. I was happy to get that company as I been interested in the company for a while.

Well I have a math class tonight(yuk) not my best subject. Well I need to get past this as I will have a few more math classes to take so I better get good at it.

Thursday I have MS Office Professional I. This should be fairly eaisy as I use office at work and home. There is plenty I will learn but it should not be to hard.

Well need to finish some things at work before I get out of here.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Well, I understand how important this is to you but I hope we still get to see you! And here about how it's going on your blog. :)