Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What have I been up to.

Well I just realized today that I have not posted since my birthday. I had a great birthday, Yarn harlot was excellent. School has kept me busy. this quarter I have Comp 101, marketing and Microsoft office II (working with office 2007) which is interesting. I now work in 3 different versions of Microsoft office. School I have to use 2007, work is 97 and home is 2004 for Macs. All of which are very different to use. No wonder my brain feels like it is going in 20 different directions. I found out today that we start to register for summer quarter on monday and I hope there are HR class offered this summer so I can start to working on my major.

I have not done much in the knitting department. I am still working on my socks and dish clothes for a friend. i am looking forward to going to the shepherds harvest festival this weekend. I will be looking for roving to spin, and yarn to make the shawl. I will also be pricing spinning wheels as I really would like o buy one.

No comments: