Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So many thing happening

Where to start??? Well Saturday Rick and I went with G to our first SCA event and had a great time. Everyone was so wonderful. There was not a class that we took that someone really everyone) made us feel welcome. My husband who never dances with me took a class with me to learn some period dances. We had a great time and plan to do more dance classes. We are starting to plan out what we want for garb and I will be starting to make it soon. We would like to go to coronation if I can get the garb done by then.

I worked on the shawl on the way down to Rochester for the SCA event and while we were there. When the evening was almost over I got to the point where I needed to do tne crochet edging and cast off. I did that on Sunday and also did the 6 optional rows at the top of the shawl. I finish the shawl at about 12:00 AM and stay up to block it. I think it turned out quite well, I would make it bigger if I make it again. I will post pics later today.

On another note I started spring classes yesterday. This quarter I have Comp, Marketing and Microsoft professional II. This should be an interesting quarter as I am doing the Microsoft class online so I have more time and can go to knitting on Thursday nights.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yay finished shawl! I'm glad you liked the event on Sat. I'm sure that Rick could wear the same outfir for Coronation. I did find my cyclas, which should fit you better, but I don't have any of my tunics.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.