Tuesday, March 11, 2008

YEAH the quarter is almost over

Well this is the last full week of class. This week Thursday starts finals. For my interpersonal relations class I have to do a presentation on Why I deserve an A in the class. The teacher wants it to be something unique that she has not seen before. I was thinking I could write something up and post it on here but thought no one else would want to read that. So what I have decided to so is have my small group of girls tell why I deserve an A in the class. I will be bringing a video camera to small group tomorrow and will ask them a a couple of question then let them have at it as to why I deserve an A. This should be fun and interesting as I can just imagine what 8 14 years old girls will have to say.

Well I just finished up writing a 4 page paper and emailed it to the instructor (I also had to bring him my flash drive and transfer the paper that way too. Because God knows if I can save to the flash drive and then email it I will not know how to copy and past it to another drive). We are just sitting here now waiting for the few people that have not started their papers and/or are not done to send them to him. Those are the people that only show up when they feel like it and do the work when they feel they want to and get to get full credit for turning them in when ever.
OK enough venting.

I started to work on the Icelandic shawl again. I have made a few market bags and will be making dish clothes soon for the camper. I am excited as after next week I my thursday nights back until the fall. I do not have a class on thursdays next quarter and I do not plan on taking any in the summer.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I think that that is a very unique way to meet your class assignment. 14 year old girls certainly have their own way of communicating and it's not something that a lot of the people in the class would even be able to duplicate.

Glad to hear that you'll be back to knitting "full time" soon.